[Wolves] re: My day's adventure...

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 11:02:01 BST 2005

I did something similar....
I was in the proccess of putting up a kitchen cupboard above a socket, at me mum's house. experience told me to avoid the vertical and horizontal lines from the socket, as traditionally electricians and builders put the channelling or conduit in straight lines. I started to drill, flash bang wollop, and me mums tv and side lamps went off.
You know what it was, don't yer,
They'd only run the channelling diagonally!!!
Mum's hair would've turned grey, if it hadn't been for all the nicotine.
Which goes to show, you can't be too careful, I wasn't.
Mart.