[Wolves] Back again

Howard Berry h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 18:00:33 BST 2005

Hello all,
I have not been following the listings for a while now. I have made a little
resolution not to get bogged down with anything other than maintaining and
slowly developing my ability to get my system to do what I want it to do.
A while back my aim was to do everything I wanted using my linux system. I
have achieved this and even my partner has been fairly happy with SuSE until
she started doing an educational course. Her tutor is the queen of tick boxes
and education-speak, she sends all her guff in complicated Word files. I
didn't think it was fair to ask Cecile to cope with another layer of
complication- it's all ready doing her head in (and of course mine). So I
reconnected Window$ . Sad isn't it!
Incidentally I subscribe to Linux User and Developer and they (like all  linux
mags) have cover DVDs. I have made a resolution to stick with SuSE and not
f*rt about with bits and bobs so I've been chucking the stuff away- very much
against the Eco grain! If any one wants the latest Open Solaris, SimplyMEPIS,
LET ME KNOW.

--
Howard
Using Open Source Software on SuSE Linux

Lao Tso

ciao