[Wolves] is the lug dead?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:17:24 BST 2005

On 11/10/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 16:18, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > Hmmm, I used IRC years ago...erm, about 7 or 8 just after it first
> > really started to take off.  Didn't like it and still don't.  I'm not
> > awfully keen on instant chat either..
>
> Now theres a thing, I know nothing about chat rooms and the like however I'm
> after a module for works website but I'm not sure what it would be called.
>
> What I want is one of those "Speak to a Technician" things.
> For them (the user) it would be a one-2-one screen but my end maybee max three
> conversations.
>
> I'd need it to be my-website-based none of this yahoo, msn stuff (We've banned
> all of that anyway) there has got to be a Joomla module but I dont know which
> one to pick.
>
> Not sure I've explaned that well enough.
>
> --
> Regards
> Peter Cannon
> Fedora Core 4 & Suse 9.3

What you are after is something that Mr Customer can use to speak to
you, Mr Online Help and feel that he is being spoken to on a one to
one basis.  Which he is of course.....just that Mr Online Help is also
conductiong half a dozen other conversations with Mr Customer 2 and Mr
Customer 3 etc....  I know that there is aJava way of implemementing
it but I haven't got a clue of how to do it :-)

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay