[Wolves] Tape Drives, Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 10:01:53 BST 2005

Hi All

I have 8 Tape drives that are supposedly broken to give away, for example one
has a label attached that says "Tape fails to start" seeing as my lot are
lazy scrotes they may just need a bit of tinkering but I make no promises.

If anyone wants 1/them let me know and I'll drag them along on Saturday.

PS I also have 4 Raid cards (nearly a foot long) same deal although the Compaq
one works but only in a Compaq machine, apparently?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,