[Wolves] Linux Server

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:22:46 BST 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 18:00, Mo Awkati wrote:

> Squidguard come with SuSE 9.2 but on the DVD and not
> the cds

Haven't you got 9.3 we all had major problems with 9.2 I may be able to let
you have a copy in a few days time.

> I presume I could use SuSE Firewall2 but with extra
> tweaking?

The Suse firewall is probably the best distro/package release (its obviously
not number one) it is very good and easy to set up tho.

My Suse (9.3) Web server is up and running I had my first registration today.
I installed Webalizer to give some webstats and so far I've had 16518 hits.

--
Regards
Dick Turpin
highwayman.turpin at gmail.com