[Wolves] So did people enjoy yesterday?

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 15:06:56 BST 2005

--- David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did people enjoy yesterday? especially those who
> can't make it
> Wednesdays?  Is it worth thinking about having a
> meet on a Saturday on
> a more regular basis maybe bimonthly or quarterly?

It was a decent night. It's a shame I couldn't get
there earlier, Jeff couldn't make it, I didn't get to
bring any beer or food and I had to leave early. It
was cool to meet some new faces and see some others
that can rarely make it.

Personally I can't make Saturday nights but if there
are enough people interested who don't normally come
or can't normally make it then it's an excellent idea.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk