[Wolves] Scumbags Hack Xoops site

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:23:10 BST 2005

I also think phpBB is a mess and agree that any nuke derived CMS is
crap. After looking at every CMS I could find a few years back I
decided to write my own as none of the others were suitable and many
were badly coded.

Since I started developing it a few years ago when I knew little about
PHP the code needs a major overhaul now. I am guilty of allowing
others to download this CMS because at the time it was the best I
could do. I am rewriting it though whereas things like Nuke or phpBB
never seem to get an overhaul but just extended or fixed.