[Wolves] Adam youre account is maxed out!!

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 11:18:36 BST 2005

--- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

> The server is temporarily unable to service your
> request due to the site owner
> reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again
> later.
> Apache/1.3.33 Server at blog.drinky.org.uk Port 80

Yeah I know about this. I don't know why but my
bandwidth usage has jumped 10-fold this month compared
to every other month and I've blown my limit. Theres
nowt I can do but sit tight until next month while I
try to work out why my bandwidth usage has jumped.

> And there was me wanting to check you're CV for job
> I'd heard about ;)

I don't have an online CV and I'm not looking for a
job to be honest, but erm... if you want to mail me
about I will always look.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk