[Wolves] Success?

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 12:08:10 BST 2005

--- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:

> People,
>
> So, thoughts on last night? Like the new venue? Like
> the presentation?
> Like the bigger room?
>
> I thought it was quite cool. :)

Yeah I thought it was much better. Better food, better
service, better room, interesting talk.

Sadly I had to leave just after 10 as I was getting
really tired.

As a side note, after all of the discussion about an
extra meeting per month for people that can't or don't
feel inclined to attend the regular Wednesday
meetings, nobody has actually said that they'd be
willing to attend (with the possible exception of
Peter Cannon, I can't remember). Is this because
nobody would come or simply a case of apathy and if we
actually organise one, people will come? My
presentation would be largely redundant to the regular
attendees ie preaching to the converted and those that
already know everything I would be talking about. (Not
that I've started writing it yet.)

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk