[Wolves] Firestarter

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Sep 1 17:53:17 BST 2005

On 9/1/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I click on the picture in Applications/system tools and through the
> voodoo of liunx a password prompt pops up.  I think it is probably
> just a case of typing firestarter in shell prompt.  My correction sudo
> firestarter

Ah, you're starting it manually? OK. Typing "sudo firestarter" will
still ask for your password, so that won't solve your problem.
Instead, you need to change the "sudo" details so that you're allowed
to use sudo to run firestarter *without* being asked for a password.
At the moment I can't remember the exact syntax for doing that; you
might want to RTFM about the command "visudo" and the file "sudoers".

Aq.