[Wolves] Firestarter

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:03:41 BST 2005

No, I can get it so it does that following an online example but that
was the whole point I didn't want the hassle of having to retype in my
password.  At the moment I just click the icon and type in my password
and away it goes.  What I actually want is for it to just work so the
init script sounds good to me but how should the script be written and
with what suffix eg .sh. or whatever?

On 01/09/05, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> On 9/1/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks David but what script this is the bit I really don't know.
>
> That's what we're trying to work out. I assume from your earlier
> description that firestarter starts up when you log in; i.e., once
> you've entered your username and password and your desktop loads,
> firestarter starts up then, and asks for your password at that point?
>
> Aq.

Seek That Thy Might Know