[Wolves] Success?

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Sep 1 20:00:49 BST 2005

> > The problem is that upcoming doesn't specify where Wolverhampton is,
> > so the site doesn't know...
>
>  Not sure you understand, Im not talking about upcomings site, Im talking
> about ours.
>  If you change the url to the one I specifed it should work or even just
> specify the postcode

I fear it is you who do not understand :)

The front page of wolveslug.org.uk is not written by me. Instead, a
nightly process goes and looks at upcoming.org, calculates when the
next Wolves LUG meeting is *based on the information in upcoming.org*,
and then uses that information to recreate the front page. The
registered event details on upcoming.org for the next LUG meeting have
the location as "Spice Avenue, Cleveland Street, Wolverhampton", and
that's therefore all I can link to. If we want the Google maps link to
link to an address with a postcode in it then upcoming.org needs to be
changed to contain that postcode.

Aq.