[Wolves] The traditional september bash

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:59:56 BST 2005

Hi all,

As many of you will remember, some years back it was my birthday and
we had a pretty spectacular LUG meeting (including the legendary
Rimming Peter Oliver incident). I don't think this was exclusively
because it was my birthday or anything, but for the past few years we
have tried to go for an equal sized bash around the same date.

The next meeting falls around the perfect date. I think this is an
awesome opportunity for us to attract some new people along. We have a
bigger room, an opportunity for presentations and a revived excitement
in the LUG.

There are so many people on this list who have not been yet - this
could be a great chance to come along. :)

  Jono