[Wolves] New Website design

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:49:27 BST 2005

I find a scan through th archives sometime solves the problems I have
so it needs to prominent somewhere but more importantly it show people
(both new to lists like I was and new to linux.) what the list is
about.  Plus it shows the list to be general conversation rather than
strictly tech talk.

On 06/09/05, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/6/05, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> > > 1/ Can we have a link to the mailman archives?
> >
> > I think that this should go (in a prominent place) on the wiki, myself.
>
> I say link it from the main wolveslug.org.uk page. A lot of people
> need the archives.
>
>   Jono

Seek That Thy Might Know