[Wolves] To all list members

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:21:53 BST 2005

It has come to my attention that some of you are on Dial Up and slow
broadband connections.  I on the other hand am off work currently and
have a fast broadband connection.  This means I have time and speed at
my dispossal however I don't have much in the way of technical
expertise so to anyone interested this is my propossal.

I will on the day of Breezy Full Release Download All Versions about
3hours work.
I will then burn off copies for anyone interested.
You will need to replace the cd/s and case/s though as lack of funds
is my big problem.
I can then bring these to the closest lug meeting or if you send me
your blank cd/s and case/s in a prepaid, self addressed jiffy bag I
can send them to you through the post.  I am usefully placed nearly
next door to the Wolves sorting office.

If you are interested Then Mail Me Off List so to not block the list
with trivial none important stuff.  My address, if required is Dave
Morley, Flat 17 Lincoln House, Tremont Street, Wolverhampton, WV10
0JB.  Please email at davmor2 at gmail.com and reference ubuntu cds.  Let
me know versions you want ie 32bit 64bit ppc ubuntu kubuntu.  I will
burn as many as you want as long as the cd/s are provided.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know