[Wolves] To all list members

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Tue Sep 6 12:58:43 BST 2005

David Morley wrote:
> If a thief can get into our property and take anything we have always
> said they deserve it.  high floored deadlocked doors and closed
> security windows and a security door on the groundfloor and my wife is
> the warden.

I was only kidding :)
We (probably Kat) once did a "We're on holiday for hte next fortnight"
sort of website post, and our address was clearly visible on our
website. I just remember someone warning us.

> It is just something I know I can do to be a useful member of the
> linux community and the lug, so that is why I'm offering, at the end
> of the day if there is a lug meet close to release then it probably
> won't cost a penny cause you already have the stuff. ie cd and case.

Kat and I have a million and one slimline dual CD/DVD cases, if anyone
wants the odd one or two.

David.

--
David Goodwin