[Wolves] Give Away

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 18:50:05 BST 2005

--- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 1 x 250MB parallel port Iomega Zip drive, no
> disks,
> > power supply, comes with parallel cable.
> > Many ISA sound cards, various types
> > Many ATI PCI graphics cards

> Any possibility of me grabbing the Zip drive?  Plus,
> what sort of spec
> are the ATI cards?  If there is one better than 16mb
> I could certainly put it to good use.

Help yourself, but note I work in Telford these days
so daytime collections from Wolves are out of the
question. evening or weekend collections are
preferred. In case it's not clear, there is no power
supply with it which shouldn't be a problem if you
match up the power input requirements and the
connector isn't proprietary.

Ahh I meant to include the spec for the graphics cards
Think they're only 2MB, fine for a server, maybe even
a 16 bit colour desktop (under Windows certainly,
never used under Linux).

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk