[Wolves] Give Away

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 18:58:30 BST 2005

On Tuesday 06 Sep 2005 18:33, Adam Sweet wrote:
> I have a lot of stuff lying around and it's got to go.
> Most of it was given to me and anyone here is welcome
> to it if they want it.

Certainly. Are these "carcases" left over from your degree project? :)

Items of interest to myself are as follows:

> 1 x 17" Monitor
> 1 x 15" touch screen monitor (needs separate vga
> cable)

> Many ATI PCI graphics cards
> Quite a few 10/100MB network cards, mostly D-Link
> (works under Linux)
> Some 10MB 3Com ISA network cards
> 1 x 10MB 24 port network hub
> 2 x old style AT PC cases (with PSU) and possibly
> motherboards etc if you ask nicely
> Quite a few keyboards - mostly old AT style PS/2
> connectors
(PCs:)
> 75MHz - should work
> 100MHz - worked last time I turned it on
> 120MHz worked last time I used it
> About 3 x 133MHz to 200MHz - could do with fixing up.

> Various spares are available for people willing to fix
> some of these up. I have various spare CPUs (old
> 200MHz P1s mostly, RAM (SIMMs in small denominations,
> 4 -16MB probably), kettle leads and various other bits
> and pieces, you can only ask.

Any 72 pin SIMMs are of interest... plus any Slot 1 Processors.

Collection possible... although I'm not free until Saturday daytime. Want to
e-mail off-list to arrange a convenient time?

Thanks!!!

James (junk collector)