[Wolves] Give Away

Dick Turpin highwayman.turpin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:25:56 BST 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 10:23, Stephen Parkes wrote:

> > I would have grabbed a couple of things but the Wolves lug list hates me
> > at the moment.

What? Where? Who?

"I will fight for the right to be right, I will kill for the good of the fight
to be right"

Come then who sang that?

You've all missed a golden opportunity, with the recent strides made towards
improving Wolves LUG you could have had a swap fest, meet or general free for
all

OK so you may have ended up dragging all that crap back home again but it
would have been great for members looking to swap what they don't want for
what they do.

I don't know I keep comming up with all these marketing techniques that can be
used for non profit ventures and all I see is tumble weed on the lawn ---sigh

--
Regards
Dick Turpin
highwayman.turpin at gmail.com