[Wolves] You know this freespire thing?

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 7 21:30:09 BST 2005

Hi
Linspire is aimed squarely at the windows user that
wants to change. Much of the software that the
majority
would want is available. There is a facility available
(at a cost) called clink'n'run where by the user only
needs to click on the particular application and it is
automatically installed needing no previous knowledge,
as we all know installing apps on linux can sometimes
be an absolute pain. I personally have some respect
for the Linspire people for what they are doing.
It's going into schools so the next generation of
computer users are well familiar with open source
which can only be a good thing.

Larry T.