[Wolves] Admire Jono's project manager skills

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Sep 8 01:30:01 BST 2005

Those of you who have aspirations to be an important mover and shaker
in the open source world may want to take a tip or two from our very
own Jono Bacon, Esq. In particular, admire his deep and meaningful
understanding of the open source community exhibited here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.windows.x.kde/browse_frm/thread/5ba6bd87462e81f3/4e6a9871556c9d6b?lnk=st&q=&rnum=8&hl=en#4e6a9871556c9d6b

I am obliged to point out that Jono himself did tell me about this in
order to demonstrate how much he has grown in both understanding and
girth since. Personally, I think it's hilarious. You're all living in
the dark ages.

I look forward to you all digging up appalling things I wrote to
Usenet ten years ago now :)

Aq.