Top Posting (was Re: More stuff, was Re: [Wolves] Give Away)

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Sep 8 16:59:39 BST 2005

Stuart Langridge wrote:
>>At the most basic, a laptop with a working sound
>>system, a microphone and Audacity would do the job.
>

> Cool. Would any mic be good enough? Or should it be a proper
> musician's sort of mic?

It depends on what you want the mic to catch.  If you want to get
everything on one mic one of those flat pressure things would be cool,
it you just want the speaker a simple lapel mic would do.

> Aq.

sparkes
--

My dad's dying wish was to have his family around him. I can't help
thinking he would have been better off with more oxygen.