[Wolves] Give Away

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 15:20:29 BST 2005

Hello,

OK Thoses things you said,

'6 or 7 desktop PCs, 4 or 5 tower cases (some empty),
2 laptops, 2 14" monitors, 4 bags of cards, a 24 port
network hub and various other bits and pieces.'

All sound good, together with what esle you have.

After you e-mail the list from home i will get wheels
in motion.  Baiscally we will get a large car and
stuff as much stuff in there as possible.  But of
course i will let you know before hand 100%.  The
person who has the car will need to take time off
first, thats why we needed to know if you had any
stuff.

By the way are you looking for something in
particullar (non computer things).  Just in case i may
have it.

Cheers

Bobby