[Wolves] Admire Jono's project manager skills

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 16:16:21 BST 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.windows.x.kde/browse_frm/thread/5ba6bd87462e81f3/4e6a9871556c9d6b?lnk=st&q=&rnum=8&hl=en#4e6a9871556c9d6b

> I am obliged to point out that Jono himself did tell
> me about this in
> order to demonstrate how much he has grown in both
> understanding and
> girth since. Personally, I think it's hilarious.
> You're all living in
> the dark ages.
>
> I look forward to you all digging up appalling
> things I wrote to
> Usenet ten years ago now :)

Didn't find anything too bad on you apart from stuff
on msdn groups about ado, vbscript and MS Outlook
plugins.

Oh and your CV from January 1997:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.jobs.wanted/browse_thread/thread/38684e9ef21c763/5658d22a04300068?lnk=st&q=stuart%2Blangridge&rnum=24#5658d22a04300068

Other than that there was the obvious round of
javascript, ajax, alt.fan.eddings posts and whatever
posts.

There were a shocking number of hits at uk.singles but
sadly it turned out to be a conversation between a Mr
Stuart Bronstein and a Zareh Langridge. How
disappointing :(

Most of my public horrors have been more recent than
yours and most of them have been here (thankfully
prior to the archiving of the list, though there are
probably my two posts to the Mandrake Newbie list out
there from when I first started out with Linux before
I decided 250 emails a day was too much.

Somebody elses turn.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk