[Wolves] My new webpage.

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 14 10:26:02 BST 2005

Have a look at my code, I like to think i keep it clean, I may be wrong though
as no-one has looked at it before now.

But as other people have said it's if it works in the browsers that matters.
One little tip though....if you add images, remember the alt values for people
who browse in text only....I thought people never did. But I do now quit
often, mostly on my xbox. I t helps rather than seeing image, image,
image...you get the idea.

Good luck on leaning html, If you are thinking of buying a book (like I did),
then go for HTML 4 for dummies. £15.99. It's great covers all from hello
world page to shopping trollys,cookies, css and some java. Its easy to
understand too.

--
Thanks,
Matt