[Wolves] My new webpage.

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Wed Sep 14 11:18:02 BST 2005

--- Stephen Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> chris procter wrote:
>
> > That said (and some people will cringe at this)
> the
> > most important criteria for code correctness in
> html
> > is does it look right in whatever browser people
> use
> > to view it, if so great, if not its wrong even if
> the
> > code itself is beautiful, maintainable and
> perfectly
> > standards compliant.
>
> lol, I'll take the bait.

I knew someone would.

> If the code is beautiful, maintainable and perfectly
> standards compliant
> it's the browsers fault if it doesn't work ;-)

True, and I'm sure the users of your site will take
the time to check the code, realise its inner beauty,
marvel at its technical correctness, repent the error
of their ways and switch to a standards compliant
browser. They definately wont moan that your site is
broken and go somewhere else. No. Not at all. Honest.
How could you think such a thing?

;-)

>sparkes

chris