[Wolves] Future Talks

SimonB SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 00:20:01 BST 2005

Right having just got home from tonight's meet, i thought id get the
ball rolling on future talks at meets.

So i am after volunteers for future talks about interesting thigs that
are at least semi-applicable to, well.., Linux.

I am volunteering myself (not just because i have never really spoke at
a LUG meet, heh). Though i havnt used Linux for a while until recently
where I am using it at work, i hope i have a bit to offer.

What i can think of at present that i could talk on is:
* The application/usefulness of open source in SME's and its benefit
* Cross Platform Integration (ie networks with multiple OS'es)
* OpenLDAP (i am a little rusty with this to be honest)

Anyway anyone out there with suyggestions of talks that they are willing
to do please come forward lol

Plus i may be able to bring a work lappy, that works if need be, just
need to install a proper OS on it first.

Cheers,
SimonB