[Wolves] I've just been reading wlug blog exerpts

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:28:36 BST 2005

Kat I gotta disagree with you I personally wouldn't last two minutes
in a university but does that mean I can't learn?  I suffer from a
form of dyslexia where by I can read individual letters but I struggle
getting them to make words.  This means that the speed of a formal
setting is such that I can't keep up, this then means I am forever
playing catch up and never can because there simply isn't the time.  I
on the other hand can look and learn better from simple hands on
experience, than sitting down being talked to or even shown.  However
I have very good recall so if I do something wrong I don't do it
again, then I find the right way, and therefore my learning curve is
probably faster than most.

A prime example of this would be if I wanted to get to your house you
could tell me or sit in the car and direct me and I probably wouldn't
be able to get there again.  If you gave me your address and I found
my own way there I would know the route and the house and memorise it.

However that said I agree that on the whole your approach 9 times out
of 10 would be the right one.  But I am number 10 and Jono got it
right so I must agree with Jono in this instance.  Sorry Kat.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know