[Wolves] I've just been reading wlug blog exerpts

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Sep 18 12:51:55 BST 2005

David Morley wrote:
> Kat I gotta disagree with you I personally wouldn't last two minutes
> in a university but does that mean I can't learn?

I also can't learn in university the pace is all wrong.  They set you
crap assignments and expect you to hand them in on time!  What I want is
an establishment where I can earn a first degree doing research, it must
exist somewhere.  They need a special university for people with
aspergers and stuff.

Just for the record I have done two first years on different courses and
never got less than an A grade in any module I just can't stand the
thought of jumping through hoops to get a grade that I consider below my
level anyway.

I've taught several courses at HND level but haven't even got that level
of education (formaly at least) myself so even the education system
knows it's all bollocks sometimes ;-)

sparkes
--

Marge: Homer! There's someone here who can help you...
Homer: Is it Batman?