[Wolves] wifi

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:42:31 BST 2005

On 21/09/05, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> Can't see any reason why that wouldn't work, although your smoothwall
> box wants to be the machine that gives out IP addresses rather than
> the one that receives them from a different server.
>
> Aq.

I have a feeling I was not very clear.  What I meant was plug a pci
wireless card into the smoothwall box and effectively use smoothwalls
dhcp server and ipsec capabilities to set the smoothwall box up as a
wireless router/firewall as well as a normal router/firewall?  so you
could hook up a pc via a cable or a laptop via a wireless pcmcia card.
 I think that's a bit clearer, I hope.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know