[Wolves] rotate 2d array by 45degrees

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Sep 23 09:33:31 BST 2005

Strange question, nothing different there.

Does anyone have a formula to rotate a 2d array by 45 degrees so you end
up with an array 142%(?) of the size with the contents of the old array
rotated.

somebody must know where I can find the simple answers to this stuff.
Isn't it spline stuff? ;-)

sparkes
--

I went to the airport to check in and they asked what I did because I
looked like a terrorist. I said I was a comedian. They said, "Say