[Wolves] Quanta Plus

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 08:52:52 BST 2005

Hi folk

I wonder if you could help me. I use Quanta Plus to do
HTML coding for the church website. the other day I
updated a page and had to use the '£' symbol from the
keyboard. Quanta would not let me save the changes at
it did not recognise the '£' symbol. this is the error
message I get:

"The document could not be saved, as the selected
encoding cannot encode every unicode character in it.
If you are unsure of which encoding to use, try UTF-8
or UTF-16."

I changed the encoding but no success. Any pointers or
suggestions.

PS: I checked Quanta Plus's webpages but no reference
to this.

Cheers

Mo