[Wolves] script for web form

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 13:50:34 BST 2005

On 23/09/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> On Friday 23 Sep 2005 13:45, Simon Morris wrote:
> > > anyone?
> >
> > It's fairly poor form to hassle the list for an answer the day after
> > posting
>
> well questions get answered alot quicker normally, so i'm gonna have to
> disagree with you.
>
> Thankyou very much for the help though :)

No problem at all - you're welcome :)

This link isn't aimed at you in any way, but it's a little relevant
and was by coincidence open in a different firefox tab when I checked
my mail. ( I was looking up a certain section in the Cathedral and the
Bazaar to argue with somebody about)

How to ask questions the smart way

If you've never read it, it's a good guide.

--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com
www: http://beerandspeech.org