[Wolves] The Bitch is back!

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:41:28 BST 2005

On 26/09/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 26 September 2005 10:14, Andrew Lewis wrote:
>
> > We've already established he would rather eat a baby than stop using
> > linux. Something to watch out for on Wednesday night.
>
> You cant beat a bit of infanticide now and again ;)
>
> Plus if he gave up Linux he'd be found in a subway with his guitar and a sad
> looking Heinz 57 (Mongrel dog). ;)

So, is that the story behind the guy who lies in the subway near the
Uni in W'ton?  The one next to the ringroad between the Learning
Centre and the School of Art and Design building?  Is that what Linux
does to you..... ooer.....  Add to that my new found love of cricket
and my absolute passion for angling and there isn't much hope for me
then ;-)

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street