[Wolves] TV card

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:18:18 BST 2005

On 28/09/05, Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Any suggestions for a TV card that works with Linux?
>
> Mo

Don't bother with a digital one.  I've got a Pinnacle digital card
that does not even run properly under Win XP with the XP custom
drivers.  Digital cards are notoriously rubbish anyway... or so I've
heard.  I have another Pinnacle that's analogue which I haven't yet
tried in Linux... if I get chance I'll pop it in this tin over the
enxt few days and let you know how it goes.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street
Cheslyn Hay