[Wolves] 8MB Broad Band

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:38:39 BST 2006

On 04/04/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> BT have finally released 8MB Broad Band (As of 1st April) it still has that
> "Get out of jail free" attached *Up to 8MB* but even so, hound your ISP :)
>
> Oh and upload speeds are supposed to increase to 3/4MB
>
> Now where did I put those bake bean tins and string?
>
> --

A lot of people are going to find they need to upgrade their
modem/router to access the 8mb speed :-(  Whether they can do it via a
firmware upgrade or they have to go out and buy a new piece of kit is
the question..
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay