[Wolves] Re: Sharing a printer without a computer

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Apr 5 13:48:29 BST 2006

On 4/5/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 April 2006 13:08, Wayne Morris wrote:
> > If you want to go computer rather than Jetdirect, then get an old laptop
>
> I could probably help you there, the display might be pants tho and the spec
> would be low but that doesn't matter as you only need it to run and the
> serial port to work plus you're just using it as a service.
>
> Payment would be a public demonstration of gratitude :)

Sorry to disappoint you there, dude, but if I need an old laptop I'll
get one from my graveyard of old laptops; I don't need to buy one ;)

--
sil

<Cl0ckwork> i hate it when explorer crashes, losing my system tray,
and irc is minized to it
<slick> I hate when I kick a dog and then the owner see's me and I
have to kill him