[Wolves] jono @ university! - pretty pointless post...

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 15:11:00 BST 2006

Hey everyone,

 I have been off the list for such a very long time thanks to trying to do a course and a propper job at the same time (i.e not macdonalds). I guess hardly any of you remember me anymore...

 Anyway i was slightly shocked to open my univeristy inbox only to find that the bacon mister himself appears to be coming to my uni to give a talk... it would seem slightly wrong to have the one person who can put more references to wanking into a sentace than i can is now a distinguished academic speaker...

 Jono? you including any knob gags in your presentation? Also let us know if you need anything while your in the vicinity of oxford.

 P.S have got my lug radio live ticket sorted so ill see you all there...

 pink

 xxx