[Wolves] Linux sys admin learning.
gingerdog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:22:42 BST 2006
> 1.Samba is a must.
> 2.Email server. setup, maintenance
> 3.Firewall. Smoothwall done try IpCop.
> 4.Nfs server
> 5.ssh server
> 6.lamp server
> 8.mysql database
10. Security (firewall, patching, upgrades, locking down)
11. Logging / Fixing stuff that's broken
12. Network monitoring (Nagios/OpenNMS)
13. Databases ( not everyone uses mysql )
14. Active Directory / LDAP / etc.
15. Installation / configuration of $random_bits_of_software
More information about the Wolves