[Wolves] MS tightens the screw

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:49:56 BST 2006

On 07/04/06, Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> I've recently watched all four back seasons of '24' almost back to back

I'd love to watch series 1, 2 and 4.  I only got into it at series 3
and now I am hooked.

> More recently, and I have to agree with Pete Cannon here, almost every laptop
> I've seen on TV has been a distinctly identifiable Dell brand.  It's far more
> apparent in American shows.  In most domestic TV programmes they appear more
> careful making 'anonymous' the brands of items seen on screen, but I guess
> it's only a matter of time before we get that too.
> --

Back to the subject here... in most Australian shows the predominant
computer is an Apple.  They are everywhere...

Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay