[Wolves] character stripping

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 11:18:06 BST 2006

Hi All

Anyone know of an open source equivalent to WinPure ListCleaner Pro?
http://winpure.com/pro.html

This is a program that you can load an Excel spread sheet with Contacts
data/base and strip out spaces, brackets and full stops ect. (character
stripping) I have a database that can export to a .csv file but the
information is appalling making queries difficult if not impossible.

I'm afraid WinPure ListCleaner Pro is a bit expensive for the one off project
I have and the demo only lets you export 20 records at a time.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com