[Wolves] Re: character stripping

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 11:55:09 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 11:37, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> Not sure I understand exactly what it does?

I have to say its very good but a tad pricey basically I can load the spread
sheet with 161,000 entries tell it (Via check boxes) to remove all none
numeric characters from the phone & Fax fields it will even remove white
space shunting the data left by however many places you define.

But, you can then select other tabs to manipulate other column of data as well
when you've put all your criteria in you just start it off and it cleans the
list and presents you with the cleaned list that you can either manipulate
further or export.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon