[Wolves] Configure help please

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 11:08:47 BST 2006

Hi All

I'm trying to install Revelation on my SuSE box
http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/

It fails at the ./configure I'm not sure what I need to do? Here is the output

# checking Python include path... /usr/include/python2.4
# checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
# checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
# checking for PYGTK... configure: error: Package requirements (pygtk-2.0 >=
# 2.3.90) were not met.
# Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
# installed software in a non-standard prefix.
#
# Alternatively you may set the PYGTK_CFLAGS and PYGTK_LIBS environment
# variables
# to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
# more details.

Here is the location of pygtk (if thats what it wants) I rarely use configure,
make, make install, for this very reason I always seen to get failures :(

# darkstar:/home/peter/revelation-0.4.7 # whereis pygtk
# pygtk: /usr/lib/pygtk /usr/share/pygtk

--
Regards
Peter Cannon