[Wolves] Broken computer

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Sun Apr 16 11:01:48 BST 2006

I have here a desktop computer that is broken. (You may remember me
asking a while back about a machine that segfaulted repeatedly.) I'd
like it fixed. Is anyone out there prepared to fix it for me? I don't
know what's wrong with it (but I can give a description of symptoms).
There's money involved, assuming it doesn't cost more than just buying
an equivalent machine from Dell (in which case there would be money
involved for your time in producing that quote). I could just take it
to a shop, but I'm not sure that I trust any shop to (a) get it right
and (b) know what Linux is...

--
sil

<Cl0ckwork> i hate it when explorer crashes, losing my system tray,
and irc is minized to it
<slick> I hate when I kick a dog and then the owner see's me and I
have to kill him