[Wolves] Ubuntulite

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:26:47 BST 2006

Has anybody tried the Ubuntulite distro?  Having checked the webpage
(there is a dedicated one for Ubuntulite) it seems that the download
is corrupted.  It would seem to be a bit of a waste trying to download
it if it no good.  Even using MD5 I'd still have to download the file
to check it first...wouldn't I?  Unless anybody knows different?

Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay