[Wolves] Encyclopaedia on linux

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 18:36:14 BST 2006

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 11:03, Mark Ellse wrote:
> Agree with all the comments about internet and wikipedia being a way to
> go. But for various reaons I don't have internet connected to the
> children's machines and I wondered if anyone know of any of the standard
> encyclopedias that would work.

We have The HUTCHINSON Encyclopedia running under Wine at work. Our copy is
quite old (about 1999 I think).  I don't know where you can get this software
from; the CD was lying around and I used it as a project for a work
experience bod.  I was amazed that he got it working, esp as he was one of
the boys from the school.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)