[Wolves] OT: Freeview in WV postcode area

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Apr 23 09:03:29 BST 2006

On Saturday 22 April 2006 22:12, Adam Sweet wrote:

> We were talking about Freeview in the WV postcode area
> a while back and I thought I'd let people know how
> I've gotten on.

Wow, What a lotta effort for a lotta pooh

The rot has already started with freeview, Men&Motors has now moved to Sky
"pay-me-a-fortune-TV" you get that bloody game show that seems to be on every
channel.

I've given up with TV I just pick the odd program that looks worth watching
the rest of the time I'm on the PC, reading a book or anything else thats
entertaining.

Well done anyway

--
Regards