[Wolves] OT: 1.8" flash HDD's

SimonB SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 14:38:22 BST 2006

Ahh that’s how much the 32Gb flash is, I found it but couldn’t find the
price. I think you can get 8gb for about £150 to be honest im still
digging too. The i-plods nano and the later minis were flash but I want
something that wont break that easily lol.

Cheers a lot for your efforts mate, much appreciated.

Cheers,

SimonB