[Wolves] PHPWM Meeting

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:22:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that we are having our very first PHP West
Midlands User Group meeting. This is going to be a more formal
technical meeting, and it will take place at OpenAdvantage on Broad
Street on Thu May 11th. The plan is to have a few talks, some
discussion and there will be some buffet food thrown in too. We can
then head out for a drink afterwards.

If you are interested in coming, go and register at
http://www.openadvantage.org/events/oaevent.2006-04-03.9526142177/view?searchterm=None
so we can get an idea of numbers for the food.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to volunteer for a talk, let me know. :)

  Jono