[Wolves] New Phone.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 20:52:22 BST 2006

I helped a mate out the other day and for my troubles he gave me 50
quid.  I was going to keep it and put it together with my Birthday
money to buy a new all sing all dancing mobile phone.  But here is the
amazing thing I went shopping this week at Sainsbury's savacenter
Oldbury, they had a pay as you go 'O2' phone with gprs wap (so text
only not Ewap) and bluetooth for 49.95 needless to say I ripped off
their arms to get my hands on it now to see if it works.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know